Sitting is not always possible with certain medical conditions and we get requests for a stairlift that the user can stand on. It may be that they have an ankle, knee or hip issue that doesn’t allow them to sit comfortably.
The Sit-Stand stairlift offers the option of being used as a sit or standing stairlift. The stairlift is fitted with a footrest and a special security bar for those who prefer to stand when going up and down the stairs. With a Sit/Stand Frame, you can choose whether to use the stairs in either the usual seated position or to stand on the footrest.
With a special folding steady/security bar for stability, it is ideal for anybody who may have problems bending their knees, or where multiple users with different requirements will be using the stairlift.
- Special folding, steady security bar for complete stability.
- Ideal for people who have difficulties bending their knees.
- Suitable for customers with multiple requirements i.e. more than one user
- Whisper quiet motion – smooth stop start mechanism ensuring no sudden jolts or jerks whilst moving up and down the stairs.
- Both electronic and mechanical brakes, giving you extra peace of mind.